- Maximum adult weight allowable is 80 pounds (dogs)
- Resident agrees to keep Pet properly licensed and inoculated for rabies and other usual inoculations for the type of animal. Cats MUST be spayed/neutered. Proof is required from veterinarian.
- Permission to keep the Pet is restricted to the particular Pet described above, and does not extend to any other animals. Pet must be kept in the unit, on a leash or carried at all times. The Pet will not be allowed to run loose on grounds or other common areas. The Pet will not be allowed to be kept on Resident's patio/balcony unattended.
- Resident further agrees that he/she shall diligently clean up all the Pet's excretions.
- Resident hereby pays $25.00 as monthly pet rent.
- Resident hereby pays $250.00 as additional security deposit.
- There will be a $250.00 fee per occurrence assessed for not picking up after your pet.
- Breed restrictions do apply.
- Pets are not allowed in common amenity areas such as: Fitness Center, Media Room, Resident Clubroom, etc.
- Each pet must be registered within 5 days of move-in date using the DNA Collection Kit. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fine per dog and a compliance notice. Payment of the fine is not permission to keep the animal.
- If a pet is acquired after move–in, the Resident has 48-hours to register the dog with the Landlord using the DNA Collection Kit. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fine per pet.
- No exotic animals, caged animals, fish tanks or aquariums allowed.
* Only available in select apartments