Bowman evokes inspired Stone Way living. Kick off your shoes and take in the views. Located right in the Wallingford neighborhood - where the city's most creative-minded restaurants and shops have made home.
- Rooftop Deck with Sweeping Seattle Views
- Rooftop Greenhouse Lounge & Resident Garden
- BBQ/Dining Deck
- CrossFit/TRX & Cardio Fitness Rooms*
- Resident Lounge with Full Kitchen*, Shuffleboard & Foosball
- Media Room*
- Courtyard with BBQs, Seating & Ping Pong
- Rooftop Pet Park
- Dog Wash
- Poker Room*
- Bike Racks
- Extra Storage
- Parking Garage
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Night Patrol
- High Speed Internet
- Art of The Table Restaurant - Onsite Retail
- Eames Men's Clothing - Onsite Retail
- Bar Charlie - Pie Bar - Onsite Retail
- Certain Standard - Onsite Retail
- Stainless Steel GE Kitchen Appliances in All Homes
- Glossy Kitchen Cabinets in White or Navy Blue, along with Porcelain Tile Backsplashes
- Carrera Quartz Countertops
- Custom Pendant Lighting in Select Kitchens that Feature Islands or Peninsula Counters**
- Plenty of Storage with Pantry Cabinets in Kitchens and Linen Closets in Select Bathrooms**
- Expansive Ceiling Height s – Up to 11’9”**
- Floor-to-Ceiling, Operable Windows
- Washer/Dryer in All Units
- Juliette Balcony or Full Deck**
- First-Floor Private Patios Opening to the Street or Courtyard
- Wood-Like Plank Flooring throughout Living Areas, Carpet in Bedrooms
- Wheelchair Access
- Spacious Closets**
- Maximum adult weight allowable is 80 pounds (dogs)
- Resident agrees to keep Pet properly licensed and inoculated for rabies and other usual inoculations for the type of animal. Cats MUST be spayed/neutered. Proof is required from veterinarian.
- Permission to keep the Pet is restricted to the particular Pet described above, and does not extend to any other animals. Pet must be kept in the unit, on a leash or carried at all times. The Pet will not be allowed to run loose on grounds or other common areas. The Pet will not be allowed to be kept on Resident's patio/balcony unattended.
- Resident further agrees that he/she shall diligently clean up all the Pet's excretions.
- Resident hereby pays $25.00 as monthly pet rent.
- Resident hereby pays $250.00 as additional security deposit.
- There will be a $250.00 fee per occurrence assessed for not picking up after your pet.
- Breed restrictions do apply.
- Pets are not allowed in common amenity areas such as: Fitness Center, Media Room, Resident Clubroom, etc.
- Each pet must be registered within 5 days of move-in date using the DNA Collection Kit. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fine per dog and a compliance notice. Payment of the fine is not permission to keep the animal.
- If a pet is acquired after move–in, the Resident has 48-hours to register the dog with the Landlord using the DNA Collection Kit. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fine per pet.
- No exotic animals, caged animals, fish tanks or aquariums allowed.
- Mondayto - Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Saturdayto - Sunday: 10 AM to - 5 PM